Sunday, September 5, 2010

Idle Rogue closes September 19

Idle Rogue will close on September 19. I know how much you all hate to read anything, so I have broken the news down in case you wish to know more.

I wish to be completely clear, and avoid any speculation: Idle Rogue is closing because I can no longer sustain it. The lesson is - if you like a place, support it.

What do I need to do?

If you have prims on Idle Rogue, please pick them up.They will be returned to your inventory on September19.

I will keep the name and the group Idle Rogue because I intend to use it again some day.The decision to stayor leave the group is yours, but I do not intend to issue any information for some time after September 19.This also applies to the subscription group.

The people who deserve to be thanked:

There are people who have consistently supported Idle Rogue in practical ways, and I would like to publicly acknowledge them: Jewellah Magic, Knowledge Tomorrow, Slappy Doobie begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Else Barnard begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting, JordanReyne Deezul and Tilly Theas.

I would also like to thank the following performers, who gave freely of their time to Idle Rogue: Bowie Bravin, EAR Oh, Nohj Martinek, KC Copperfield, [engrama], Loreen Aldrin, and kloose Fretwerk.

In addition, I would like to thank the performers who have graced our stage, the DJs who shared their love of music with us, and of course, my Beautiful Freaks.

What Next:

I have also retired from professional dancing, and for the same reason. In a tips-based world, the audience is the umpire, and I am happy to accept the decision. I am not someone who can simply sit around in SL soaking up the entertainment other people have paid for, so I expect there will be new plans sometime - but not soon.There will always be an Idle Rogue. But for the next chapter, it will simply be a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment